Header Ads

test

EID MUBARAK STATUS



1. Its more than just an Eid wish, more than a message too. For it comes with warm and loving thoughts because it's meant for you. Eid Mubarak!

2. When my arms can't reach people close to my heart. I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah's peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you.

3.
After 1 day
After 24 hours
After 1440 min
After 86400 sec

Everyone will send you this message but I'm the 1st telling you Eid Mubarak!
EID MUBARAK STATUS4. May the magic of dis EID bring lots of happiness in your life & may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your HEART with love...

5. Sending you warm wishes on "EID-UL-Fitr" and wishing that, it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.

6. I wish a wish for you. The wish I wish for few. The wish I wish for you is that your all wishes come true
so keep on wishing as my all wishes are with you. Eid Mubarak!
EID MUBARAK STATUS
7. "All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah and he is the mighty, the wise." The Holy Quran [57:1] Eid Mubarak to You!

8. Today i pray that: Happiness be at your door may it knock early stay late and leave the gift of Allah's peace, love, joy and good health behind shaban mubarak, Eid Mubarak, Ramadan Mubarak, may you remain happy all the time Irrespective of any occasion.

9. May all the joys of life be showered on you. Wish you a very happy eid mubarak to you and your family.
EID MUBARAK STATUS
10. May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. EID MUBARAK!

No comments